Re: National Tour points

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: National Tour points
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 21:24:10 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/99 9:00:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jemitchell@compuserve.com writes:

<< Silk purse out of a sow's ear.

 If that's how you feel, then precisely WHY are you wasting so much time
 bitching on team.net? You haven't been forced to compete in autox. Maybe
 you should go play with the "REAL" racers. You've certainly got my
 permission.

 Jay >>

     Why you so angry about life's toy department, Pal? Well, actually, I
thank you for it. I have been getting so much agreement lately that I was
beginning to wonder if I had lost my touch.
     Unless the 1st Amendment to the Constitution has been repealed while I
wasn't looking, a fellow can speak his mind and put his opinions out there
for all to see. You can call it "bitching" if you like. It doesn't take all
that much time. How can it harm you? Are your arguements that weak? Is you
ego that fragile?
     A tour series that awards a points championship, for reasons already
stated, strikes me as a bit of pretentiousness. Some say that all the
hotshoes in every class would show up for every event. Maybe. I'd have to see
that.

Ray