Re: National Tour points

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: National Tour points
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:23:27 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/99 11:06:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mikelowe@pop.c-com.net writes:

<< If there was nationwide ranking, people that really dig
 championships would be forced to attend events across the country.   >>

     "Forced"??
     Actually I agree with you. But it wouldn't exactly be forced attendance.
What it would be is a chance for someone with a lot of free time and travel
money to go all over the country and at the season's end say "Look at me! I'm
a Champion!" They would go from event to event racking up points even if they
never won a single event and would have a "Championship" that meant
absolutely nothing.

Ray