Re: National Tour points

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: National Tour points
From: RacerRay52@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 21:34:30 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/99 9:16:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, randyc2@home.com
writes:

<< You must not understand how ProSolo works. >>

    I think this was about something different. Points for Tour events. There
was not a specific plan presented.
     I have observed a couple of Tour events.
     I have read results from some Tour events.
     It might be fun to go all over the country and run in a bunch of autoxes
and at the end of the year say "look at me, I am the champ".
     Do it. Have the series. Get the trophy.
     Be ready to hear about it if the prize in a given class is awarded for
just showing up.

Ray