Re: National Tour points

To: RacerRay52@aol.com
Subject: Re: National Tour points
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:12:16 -0500
Lots of people have won regional championships without winning an event. Are
those meaningless also? It says a lot when someone makes the"show" every week.
Maybe they lack driving skills but makeup for it with car preparation and
enthusiasm.
I don't see that its any different than keeping points for any other series.
Regional,
Divisional or National, whats the difference?

Mike B. TLS#1 (I'd go)