Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction

To: Beth & Ken <bethken@erols.com>
Subject: Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:44:30 -0700
Cc: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Ken,
Now that Carol Shelby is building the Cobra again, you can get a real
one brand new with full warranty for (if memory serves) around a quarter
of a million.  So, you can now buy four of them for what one previously
did!

Or you can buy a "genuine" Carol Shelby Fiberglass one for somewhere
under $60K (I think)!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer