Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction

To: trhouse@greenapple.com
Subject: Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:00:02 PST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
>To: greenman62@hotmail.com
>CC: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction
>Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:47:02 -0500
>
>Probably not much..... The transmission would fall out of it setting
>static I would venture. Real Fragile those things were.....

    Hey, Isn't that the point with a RARE car?

    It's the worst built TR, in the awfullest color (with a possible
     exception of that BS yellow they painted some cars in the mid
     70s), add to that the delicate mechanicals and rust...

    But then again I'm sure someone loves Borgward Isabellas, and
    Wartburgs.

    Tom as a guy who collects Dorettis you should know about RARE. At
    least they were built better.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)