RE: $21,500 TR6 at auction

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: $21,500 TR6 at auction
From: "Roger Helman" <rogerh@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:08:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
        Wow what a coincidence. Yesterday I went to the place in Provo Utah
that is
building the bodies for him. They just received 12 brand new aluminum bodies
from Poland. Yes I said Poland. They are being built at a ex-Mig factory and
are of the highest quality. It was a fantastic lunch trip. They had several
really nice Cobras there.

Roger Helman

PS And they cost a lot less than 250K more like 80K depending on how you fit
them.