Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction

To: smith007@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction
From: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:51:21 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
You Wrote:

>Larry,
>Are you talking about a white/red interior TR6 towed in an enclosed car
>trailer by chance? Can't remember the guys name?
>Phil Smith

Do you mean George Proctor???

I don't think George would part with that car period, but I could be wrong.

It is quite the car - in terms of councours condition.

I have to admit that seeing that car next to the Group 44 / Newman TR6 was
quite a contrast indeed! (this was at the S.E. VTR Regional a few months ago)

Too bad I forgot to take a picture of George P. looking over at Bill
Warner's car... caption: "So THAT'S what my car is supposed to look like!"

;-)

rml

Bob Lang                | Voice: 617-253-7438      | This space
Consultant              | FAX:   617-258-9535      | for rent
MIT Information Systems | email: lang@isis.mit.edu |