Re: Merry Christmas

To: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 16:15:04 -0600
Roger,

Patience is a virtue among the Team Thicko ranks... whether it be
waiting for Gary to complete a lap, or waiting for me to purchase the
Team Thicko promotional goodies. I usually ante up for $3000 worth of TT
stuff, but more than a little job uncertainty has caused reluctance on
my part in terms of fronting the cake.

Everyone will be notified as we approach spring with all the 1998
products. That includes the stickers as well.We'll take orders.

OK?

Flounder
(wearer of the XL helmet)