Re: Merry Christmas

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: Roger Los <roger@austinhealey.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 23:01:37 +0000
Thanks, WST, for your kind words of welcome. If you send me a Team Thicko
decal of appropriately large size, I'll endeavor to covertly stick it on the
fatest machine as it leaves the paddock during the big July races here at
Seattle International (usually that means Pete Lovely in his TR59 Ferrari).

A question for you racers:

I occasionally see old race cars that have every concievable part drilled,
filed or made of something exotic in the interest of weight saving, but the
driver could easily loose 50 pounds and not be in danger of being called
slender. Wouldn't it be easier, cheaper and better aesthetically to
liposuction the driver?

Roger Los