Re: Merry Christmas

To: Roger Los <roger@austinhealey.com>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 17:38:23 -0600
Thickoites everywhere,

First off Roger, welcome. Please send your CAT Scan results ASAP as
everyone that joins this list need to have their head examined.

Secondly. your site...< http://austinhealey.com/ > has got to be the
best executed, stylish, auto related site anywhere.

You said... "I live in Seattle, Washington, and my face can be seen on
flyers the police
hand out to the neighborhood. What does "sexual predator" mean, anyway?
don't think it's a compliment." This is a man who understands the
concept here... where sexual harassment is not a crime, but an art form.

Flounder