Re: Merry Christmas

To: atrltd@earthlink.net, blackbart@thicko.com, cak@dimebank.com
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 20:42:44 -0800
Hmm. I see I left out a few tidbits. Like that Palo Alto is in
California, about 30 miles south of San Francisco, or more importantly,
equidistant between Sears Point and Laguna Seca.  Like that we spend
more time flagging (Pat and I are both SCCA F&C license holders) than
driving ... and that our flagging weekend vehicle of choice is our '59
Morris Minor Traveller (with a few modifications, like a Dimebank
Garage-built 1380 engine, for starters).  I occasionally crew and fab
for Fizzball Racing ... though I *really* don't know that I want to be
considered "affiliated" with them! Besides, they've all moved away.
Some day, I'll drive an XK120 in the Mille Miglia Storica, and a
vintage FF or FJ on a regular basis. First, I'm likely to go karting.

And yes, Virginia, we have a web site: see http://web.dimebank.com