Re: Merry Christmas

To: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 09:50:32 +1100
>> I occasionally see old race cars that have every concievable part
drilled,
>> filed or made of something exotic in the interest of weight saving, but
the
>> driver could easily loose 50 pounds and not be in danger of being called
>> slender. Wouldn't it be easier, cheaper and better aesthetically to
>> liposuction the driver?

We lighten the car just so as to avoid things like diet, liposuction, and
the dreaded
exercise. After all, we wouldn't want to be uncompetative in a car with a
gross
weight that was too high. Fibreglass and aluminium were invented by fat
guys!

:-)

Mike "I love fibreglass and alloy" G.

Mike Gigante                                       mikeg@vicnet.net.au