RE: Merry Christmas

To: "'Black Bart'" <blackbart@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: Merry Christmas
From: Andrew Pursey <MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 13:37:01 +1100
Black Bart....

You wrote:

"I would like to keep track of the Teams/Cars/People of "our" list.

If you would, please send your team name, car(s) type, and general
geographic area."

Just to add to your list, from Australia (based in Sydney, New South =
Wales) and racing in Group Na (not really a firebreathing doorslammer, =
but still fun). =20

Please welcome "The Morris Dancers", for aficionados of the tin top =
genre:

     Andrew "Axeman" Pursey     1955 Morris Oxford     # 55
     Arthur "Hux" Huxley     1958 Morris Major     # 57
     Don "Ticko" Titcume     1958 Morris Major     # 69

You wrote:

"we can make just about any car into a racer"

So can we - see above - but its not a pretty sight (and that covers both =
cars and drivers)!

Membership of "The Morris Dancers" requires regular consumption of good =
bottle-aged Australian red wine, advanced years in both car and driver, =
and, a car that leans over so much that it strikes fear and trembling =
into officials and other competitors alike as it lurches from one corner =
to another performing an erratic dance routine.

Any visitors from this list tripping down to Oz, please contact me.

Finally, how do we arrange to get TT stickers, temp tatts, cloth =
patches, etc shipped down here so that we can scare or intimidate our =
fellow competitors?

....regards...Andrew "Axeman" Pursey....1955 Morris Oxford (racing in =
Group Na pre'58 Classic Saloons), 1956 Morris Isis (almost a daily =
driver) and 1996 Saab 900S Coupe (quality worse than most LBCs and Saab =
attitude to customers worse than BL ever was back in the 70s - don't buy =
a Saab)....alternate email saabsux@hotmail.com