Re: Merry Christmas

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net (Thick Heads)
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 22:19:41 -500
On 26 Dec 97 at 16:15, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> Patience is a virtue among the Team Thicko ranks...

Hey- I have patience. I drive a 948 Bugeye. Besides, I always wait till I get
to the end of a lap before I start another! It's just that I kept expecting
some big hariy guy on a Harley to show up here and grab a body part to apply
one of those tatoos I heard about.

> I usually ante up for $3000 worth of TT stuff

I do that too, but it always ends up looking like my race car, tyres, fuel,
and... Oh, you mean just the extra goodies? My helmet's off to you. (As long as
some governing body doesn't decide I need to replace it again this year, in
which case it's yours!)

> $3000 worth of TT stuff

Man, that would buy a lot of those Fizzball condoms (A true Public Service
item)

rg