Re: Oil pressure Blues

To: Frank de Kat <fdekat@sentex.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure Blues
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:56:56 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I have to ask this.
Back in the Dark Ages ( I know, I know) we had things called "Oil Pressure
Relief
Valves) and they, dratted devices, used to cause LOW oil pressure in that they
would stick open, and HIGH oil pressure in that they would stick closed.
Do these critters still exist?
If so, are they still troublesome?

Jim

--