Re: Judging "New" Triumphs, was Trailer Queens

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: Judging "New" Triumphs, was Trailer Queens
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:53:54 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Greg says:
"Gee, This is beginning to sound a bit like some vintage racers..."
and
"I think that the real gripe here is for those of us who DRIVE our TRs... A
lot."

I'm with you. It also sounds like what some of the wine snobs talk about.
Buying a bottle of wine at auction, but never drinking it because it's too
valuable. IT'S WINE, fer cryin' out loud! You're supposed to drink it!

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

If you want to leave footprints in the sands of time, wear work boots.