Re: Ramblings on Speed Limits

To: TheHerrs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ramblings on Speed Limits
From: "Joseph M. Kramlinger" <kramling@tony.bc.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 00:22:52 -0600 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu

On Fri, 3 May 1996 TheHerrs@aol.com wrote:

> I thought the slower moving cars were "pylons" for the slalom???
>
> Greg Smith and I will race you to work this summer Joey.......
> Let us know if the community service line works in court.

You're on.  At least until the next ticket- I haven't had any since my
July ordeal.  Say, I'm looking at this '81 280ZX turbo for $500 with
210K on it.  Motor and turbo are just fine with rebuilds already, but
the car and interior is in a brown/urine color with color-matched
wheels and tatty interior.  Dave, this should be able to hold its own
with your MR2, at least up to 130, maybe 140-45 with increased boost
despite its ugly looks.  IF you don't want me to defect with a 280ZX,
everyone, please come up with some TRs for sale in the Orlando area!
Prefence given to wedges for under $1000, but A/C-equipped Spits and GT6s
welcome.
        Joey