Re: Ramblings on Speed Limits

To: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Subject: Re: Ramblings on Speed Limits
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 19:46:48 -0400
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
I just can't keep quiet about this any longer either.

How about making the Drivers License test harder? There are too many cars and
drivers on the road. I think that a driver's license should be a PRIVLEGE,
not a right. Just think how much safer the roads would be if we only had
SAFER, BETTER, drivers. I'm sure the carmakers and insurance companies
wouldn't like it (it would reduce their market share), but just think - only
the best drivers could drive. I'm sure it would never fly because it would
inconvenience the weinies who don't drive well. They would whine too loudly.

Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register
1957 TR3
1974 TR6