Re: Solo Entry Fees

To: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: Solo Entry Fees
From: "Steven Eguina" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 05:55:10 -0800
Loren, our lot fees are in the $1,250 per day range ($2500 for a weekend)
at Cal Club events.  We have a $10.00 per year points card fee (permanent
number) and $20 for card holders or SCCA members and $25.00 for non members
for an entry fee.  Keep in mind also we have on average 200 people per
event. We are in the process of purchasing a new trailer so the last years
avg. participation has helped a lot.

In the San Diego region fees are about the same with 160 to 200 entries.

Hope this helps.  Steve Eguina