Re: Solo Entry Fees

To: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>, autox list
Subject: Re: Solo Entry Fees
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:37:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Loren,

We pay an average $167 for our lot per day. We have
just raised our rates from 14 mem/20 non-mem to 15 mem
and 22 non-mem. We want there to be some incentive for
people to join the SCCA. Also, we sell a 10 race pass
card for $110.00. These are good forever or until you
are punched 10 times and you must be a member to
purchase them. My wife likes it because it is a built
in birthday present. We start running in March and my
Birthday is April. They are good for our regular
events and not the Divisional or out of town event we
sponsor.

Don Miller
Snake River RE

http://www2.southwind.net/~scca