Re: Peru Pro

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peru Pro
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 14:08:58 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 22 May 2000, Paul Cezanne wrote:
> According to the wavier last time I read it, if you feel a situation
> is dangerous, you are required to immediately leave the area and
> contact an event official.  Yeah, this is legal mumbo-jumbo BS, but
> you did sign the wavier which said you would do this.  By not
> leaving, you are giving implicit acknowledgement that the course is
> safe.

I didn't know you could read my mind!  :-)

Actually, while I definately knew the "right" thing to do, I chose to do
the wrong thing.  And if I'd gotten run over (or sliced into sections by
Mr. A-Mod), it woulda been my fault.

Sometimes you notice something that is a little bit wrong.  Not wrong
enough that you shout out "no!" to the world, but very definately wrong
enough that you mention it for future events.  This was one of those
times.

Mark