Re: Peru Pro

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peru Pro
From: Paul Cezanne <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:22:22 -0400
At 10:27 AM -0400 5/22/00, Mark J. Andy wrote:
>I was also working turn two (the farthest turn from the start) on
>the left side of the course watching folks coming pretty much straight at
>me, on the gas, crossed up a little, hoping like hell they didn't swap it
>and kill us all.

According to the wavier last time I read it, if you feel a situation
is dangerous, you are required to immediately leave the area and
contact an event official.  Yeah, this is legal mumbo-jumbo BS, but
you did sign the wavier which said you would do this.  By not
leaving, you are giving implicit acknowledgement that the course is
safe.

--

pZ
--