Re: Peru Pro

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peru Pro
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:13:46 -0500
TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> Is that a good enough story?  Do I win a prize or something?

Hmmmmm, not the kind of story I had in mind.  Sorry, no prize for you.
I'm sorry to hear it.  Sounds like one of those "s**t happens" things.
I would be interested in hearing the perspective of those involved.

This made me think of several autocross courses that I have been one
that had elements close enough that paths could cross when more than one
car is on course, and one or the other would spin.  Almost happened on
an occasion or two where the starter did a poor job of spacing the cars
correctly.  Point being, I don't think it should necessarily be
concluded that this is a "Pro" thing.  Of course I was not there.

PLW