Re: Peru Pro

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peru Pro
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 03:44:50 EDT
<< Looking forward to hearing the about the event.  Results will be
 posted...how about some stories?  >>

Two DS Neons had an on-course collision when one spun from the right course
onto the left course and impacted the right rear of the other car.
Apparently the crasher was able to drive off course with some body damage,
but the crashee took a hit on the right rear suspension and had about 6" of
rear  toe out plus damage to the door and fender.  Don't know the driver
names, but they were the last pair of the first driver cars on Sunday Heat 3.

Is that a good enough story?  Do I win a prize or something?

ps: before anyone jumps all over me for talking about it, it was witnessed by
220+ people and was bound to *leak* out.

M Sipe