RE: Poor dash lighting

To: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>,
Subject: RE: Poor dash lighting
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:36:51 -0000
It's also worth remembering that filling bulbs with halogen gas just allows
a brighter filament to be used without it completely burning up, for any
given power rating - but that means it'll also produce a lot more heat as
well for that given power than a standard bulb - if anyone's worried about
retaining their plastic covers in the gauges...

Interested to know how you get on with the LEDs.

Neil