tvr

Re: Tuning 2500

To: <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tuning 2500
From: "Enter your name here" <madmd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:36:18 -0500
I have a 74 2500M with triple webers, a fast road cam, uprated springs and
shocks, and crossed drilled rotors.  Its a blast to drive.  I drove several
V8 2500M's when looking to buy a TVR.  Lots of power, but most did not have
any suspension or brake work to complement the engine swap.  Took allot away
form the  more "balanced" driving experience of the TR6 engined cars.  If
you do the swap, make sure you have the brakes, suspension, and rear end to
complement the engine or you will be dissatisfied and less safe.
Mark A. Davis