tvr

Re: Tuning 2500

To: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>,
Subject: Re: Tuning 2500
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:20:17 -0400
Stephen and Others:
I suspect, as many convert these cars to other engines and as the original
number of cars was small, those who have retained the original configuration and
engine will find the best resale value. I, for one, will walk away from a car
purported to be in an original configuration that does not have its original
engine. I do, however, agree that there is a definite market for modified TVRs.
One just has to make a choice.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net