tvr

Re: Tuning 2500

To: Rolf Beuttenmuller <rolf@bnl.gov>,
Subject: Re: Tuning 2500
From: BobTescione <mogman@rpa.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:11:21 -0400
Rolf and List:
My vixen is an M chassis car, so rack location would be different. My
recollection is that there was only one location. I did replace rubber with
polyurethane rack mounts.

As far as tyres: I've used 195/65x15 Continentals on the original wheels. They
should be close to the original diameter of the 165x15s. Ive kept the best of
the original Pirelli Cinturatos as a spare.

My car is still a work in progress, which I expect to get back to later this
summer, after I get the Morgan's problems squared away. Ive been putting off the
completion of this restoration too long.

Bob Tescione
mogman@rpa.net
TVR: 2500 Transition Car # 2311T