Re: Merry Christmas

To: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>, <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 09:58:14 +1100
OK, I have to defend Daren's honour here. When I bought "Redcar", it was a
clapped
out 1275cc with a 40mm weber. I replaced the motor with a freshly rebuilt
1380cc motor
(and gearbox, diff, new floors etc etc). So Fizzball wasn't necessarily a
cheaters haven...

In the classic rally events I use "redcar", I'm allowed to use the 1380 -
but it does put
me into the pre-1960 1300-1600cc class up against the Porche 356's etc.

When I occaisionally use redcar on the track, it runs against all other
1275-based spridgets
in club events. In open (MG Series) races it runs against all comers -
spridgets, 'Bs,
V8 'BGTs and all.

Mike Gigante                                       mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Watsons Creek Vineyard                     http://www.vicnet.net.au/~mikeg