Re: Confessions of the Flounder

To: ardmore@voyager.co.nz
Subject: Re: Confessions of the Flounder
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 22:40:51 -0600 (CST)
On 12/16/97 12:22:54 you wrote:
>       A cell?
>       Irish?
>       Hey, Liudahl, what's goin' on here?
>
>       Have any of you good folk asked US Treasury for funding?
>       (It seems to have worked for Gerry Adams?!)
>
>       MHD

My dear Mr. Donaldson,

Had you been more sober at our previous meetings, you would remember that my
family is from what is now N. Ireland.

I won't discuss politics here, but I would have always thought the US would
not support a marxist cause against a close ally. Therefore, makes sense as
you suggest, that they would support an effort against marxist race
promoters! :}

BTW retraced as much of the old Ards circuit (TT fame) as possible last
visit back. That course would have taken a fair amount of courage to race at
speed!

Jerry

Jerry Liudahl - Eugene, Oregon USA
Old Irish Racing Club: http://pw2.netcom.com/~oldirish.html
Purple Lips Racing - Lip Service Racing Teams
Austin Healey, Datsun, Jaguar, MG
E-mail: oldirish@ix.netcom.com