newsletters

Re: Newsletter Layout?

To: Loren Williams <lsw@southwind.net>
Subject: Re: Newsletter Layout?
From: Steve Shipley <shiples@home.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 19:13:31 -0700

Loren Williams wrote:

> Steve Shipley wrote:
>
> > Of course.  There are sereral ways to make these things.  My opinion is
> > that the number and freqency determine the amount of labor involved.  I
> > fold, label, and stamp 125 at a time and I hate these tasks.
>
> One labor-saving method I stole from a club up in the Northeast (I think
> it was that Etheir guy specifically, if I remember correctly, and he may
I know Phil's posts.  He's TOO cool.  He explained trailer towing
dynamics
on the Lotus List a while back.  Awesome.
> still be on this list) is to split the labor up as much as possible.
I've been doing it alone since January 1998.  There should be no such
thing as one person, although there are many individuals who do more
than their share.  We volunteer for two years and I'm done in seven
months.  I'm going to support the next editor but if no one volunteers,
I'm not going to do it all.  I currently do most of the writing as well.