Re: PA assembly questions

To: "DB35PA@aol.com" <DB35PA@aol.com>, p.green@mgk3.co.uk, mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: PA assembly questions
From: "Pete Thelander" <pthelander@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:12:59 -0800
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Don, Peter, et al,
The floor board securing studs were reversed to captive nuts at least by
the TC...don't know about the TA/B. So you are on the track the factory
eventually took.
Incidentally, the PA I just acquired has not only the full belly pan under
the transmission area, but there is also a small panel under the drive
shaft that also installs on the studs under the tunnel cover completely
enclosing the drive shaft.  Being new to the P-types, is this usual??

Pete Thelander
pthelander@earthlink.net