Re: PA assembly questions

To: jnshardy@earthlink.net, grunau.garage@sympatico.ca, pthelander@earthlink.net, mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PA assembly questions
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:20:04 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/11/2005 5:41:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jnshardy@earthlink.net writes:

> This was tolerant of high temperature and impervious to petroleum oils,
> and fireproof. I don't have a source but it may be possible to find
> something similiar in a surplus store, it is used in high altitude aircraft
> as fireproof insulation.

Apparently, Terry Andrews is making some of the bushing up and Tom the Met
will be viewing them in the next few weeks....lets wait for his report.  I also
got a message from Mike Allison that he would do some up but I told him about
Andrews and so maybe they will get together on this.  Surprising that no one
has done these before.
Terry