PA assembly questions

To: mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PA assembly questions
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:52:05 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Hello MMMers,

Two quick questions on the assembly of my P type.

Starting 1.5" forward of the rear bump stop bracket on the top of both the  L
& R frame rails, there are 4 evenly spaced 1/4" holes, 3-3/4" apart, in  the
top of each rail, going to front. For what purpose? What am I missing?

Are the inboard edges of the floor boards "sandwiched" between the bottom
and top pieces of the prop shaft cover to "pin" them in place... or do the
floor boards simply rest on the lip of the top cover? Maybe stated more
simply,
how are the floor boards held in place?

Thanks,

Don B.