Re: PA assembly questions

To: p.green@mgk3.co.uk, mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: PA assembly questions
From: DB35PA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:41:22 EST
Sender: owner-mg-mmm@Autox.Team.Net
Peter,

Also thanks to Bill, Paul, Lew and others...

Granted my car was completely disassembled when I purchased, I have found  no
use for these chassis holes. As battery holder, bump stops, and rear
Hartfords are all to the aft of the axle and the small holes are  forward...

I'm going with your expertise, assume they are for 4 seaters as you
describe, and try to forget they are there.

I like your idea on reversing the bolt/stud on the prop shaft cover and  will
make those mods while the body is still off the chassis.

Thank you Peter ... and all who offered up ideas for me.

Don B.