Manuals

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Manuals
From: Volker Rehbock <rehbock@bike.cs.curtin.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 09:46:02 +0800
>Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 13:08:20 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Lar Kaufman <lark@world.std.com>
>To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
>Subject: Manuals
>Sender: owner-buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
>

>Is "Holden Improved Performance L6 and V8 Engines", a Holden publication,
>a viable resource for the Holden version of the Rover V8? If it covers
>the engine, does it do it well?  Oh, and what's the exchange rate from
>US to Aussy dollars now?

Can't help you with the others but a book about Holden L6 and V8
engines is not going to help you at all, since neither engine is
even remotely related to the Rover V8. (The V6 in the late model
Commodore is essentially a Buick V6, though).

I remember seeing some of the Rover books in a couple of the
technical bookstores here in Perth, WA a while back. One of
them was Boffins. They've got an email address which you can
find at
http://www.books.aus.net/html/booksellers.html
Exchange rate is about AUS$1=0.65cents, I think.

Regards,
Volker.