Re: Lotus

To: <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Lotus
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:29:11 -0800
Charlie,

Gee, wouldn't that apply to, like, Honda S2000s and a
number of cars... seems like a poor reason to exclude
a car.

The fact that a car is a good autocrosser should be a
reason to INCLUDE it, not exclude it.  The wholesale
exclusion of Lotus smells bad to me, and I'm sure I'm not the
only non-Lotus owner who thinks so.  Sounds like scheming to
win by "political engineering" rather than competition on
course.

Not that my opinion matters.  But perhaps this opinion might
be conveyed to the crew who is making these decisions?

Not spoken against you at all, Charlie.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"