RE: great course

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: great course
From: "Kristi A. Soo Hoo" <ksoohoo@iresults.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:43:47 -0700
thanks for the plug - jim - re: trash.
i have noticed an increase in the trash around registration too.  people
often leave their drinks on the registration table, where they end up
sitting all day.  often there are recycle mugs left too.  i understand in
the rush of registration, it is easy to put something down and forget it.

if you are the type of person that often forgets things, please do not bring
drinks to the registration table.  from now on, they are going into the
trash (btw - there is usually at least one trash can near reg - if you are
done - please toss it!) when i get a chance to trash them.  if they are cool
recycle mugs, they will be held ransom to the highest bidder!

:)kristi