great course

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: great course
From: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:53:30 -0700
Mark, Kevin - I had fun on your course yesterday, GOOD JOB! You managed
to stay away from most of the bumps and didn't make it too fast, which
for me worked out ok. I'm going to use some of the things that you guys
used at my next event. I think the turn to the left after the slalom was
the best, but then the right hand turn had me until my last run. The
same is true about the quick right-left 90s near the finish. I'm still
thinking of those turns, so next time i'll be thinking a lots less and
just going for it.

Thank you for a great course and a fun day autocrossing.
--
BEN

DSP #60
Mercury Capri
-- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting --