Re: great course

To: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Subject: Re: great course
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 07:48:07 -0700
 Yes I very much agree
It was a very fun course, One that would make John Kelly proud. I loved not
having to go down to first gear for a change. I think Mark should design all

of our courses from now on.

 Mark & Kevin should now be referred to as the Dynamic Duo. They did a
great job organizing the event. I never realized how good of a public
speaker
Kevin was.

On a sad note, We had many site abusers. They were reminded many times.
but we still had people tearing out & speeding. I don't know what we should
do about this. There is something about this site that attracts this type of

behavior in people. Maybe we could pay someone to sit at the gate with a
camera & note pad, And take pictures & write down license plate numbers.
Maybe it could be part of the work duties that we rotate. NO MORE
WARNINGS!!! They should all know by now.

                                    Dennis Armstrong