RE: great course

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "'Benjamin R. Martinez'" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Subject: RE: great course
From: "Watson, Mark" <Mark.Watson@Schwab.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:31:35 -0700
Thanks Ben,

Designing the course was alot easier thanks to the work of Keith Hearn,
having an accurate layout of the lot at 3Com makes a big difference.
I'm sure a few of you wondered what that strange looking contraption was
after the right hand sweeper following the slalom - it started out as a
Chicago Box, but ended up as a "wall" of some sort...that's it...a
"Watsonville Wall"      Anyway, I hope everyone had as much fun driving the
course as I did designing it.

Thanks again to everyone that helped out, Jerry had the motorhome on-site
before 7AM and we had the timers and course ready by 8:30.  For those that
did stick around (no pun intended) we were able to squeeze in fun runs after
the last run group.

Mark