Re: great course

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: great course
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:18:22 -0700
At 07:48 AM 6/13/00 -0700, Dennis & Sherry Armstrong wrote:
>On a sad note, We had many site abusers. They were reminded many times.
>but we still had people tearing out & speeding.

One other site abuse - LITTERING!!  At the last several events, there's
been a lot of trash left around the site, on grid, and (even worse...) in
the RV.

If you work in the RV, take your drink bottles and other trash with you
when your shift ends!  The storage section of the RV is not the place to
throw your empties, either.

If you see that the trash cans are overflowing so stuff is blowing out of
the can, please stomp it down, or empty it in the dumpster, or get a trash
bag from the RV and bag some of the trash.  If you see bozos leaving their
McTrash on the ground, ask them to clean up after themselves.  Or, maybe we
should just chuck their crap back into their cars.

And on grid - it's not funny to find half-drunk bottles/cans under the grid
cones when it's time to pick everything up.

This type of stuff would probably lose us the Marina site (from what I
hear, Hiller Aviation raises a big stink about trash...), and wouldn't
leave a very good impression on any of our other landlords.  Also, for me,
it's just not as much fun to autocross when all this shit is blowing across
the course.

C'mon folks - CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!

Thanks, and please excuse the rant.

Jim Ochi
jochi@liquidaudio.com