Re: Group (Un)Think

To: lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: Group (Un)Think
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:25:35 -0700
In message <39469445.CBD44A9F@ricochet.net>Pat Kelly writes
>You should mention the clever way you convinced them to stick around. :-)
>
>Kevin Lahey wrote:
>
>> Having all of the fun run folks stay around
>> until we had the RV completely loaded was an enormous help -- not
>> surprisingly, things go alot faster with 40 people cleaning up than
>> with 5.

Okay, well, holding on to everybody's licenses until everything was
cleaned up helped alot.  With that motivation, though, folks really
pitched in and helped out.  We had the cones stacked up into just
a few big piles, had plenty of folks to get 'em into the RV, got
the trash taken care of, and had the registration stuff all piled next
to the RV.  It was almost easy!

Big thanks to Jim Ochi who was there at 7AM to unpack the RV, and
stayed through to the end to supervise packing it all back up
again.  Just like he does at nearly every event I've ever been to.
*That's* dedication.

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net