Re: Insurance Question

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance Question
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:29:15 PST
Good point.  I wonder how many people are injured in skiing accidents
each year.  More than golf, I would imagine.  Unfortunately, I don't
think insurance companies are very open with their stats.  I wonder
if one of these do-gooder organizations would be more open.  They may
think we're bad boys and girls, but maybe not as bad as the others.
;=)

>I was just looking for some hard stats to show that our sport may be
>less dangerous than the golf game the execs play on Friday afternoon.
>Ever been hit by a golf ball?

I'll do some net surfing trying to look for safety stats.