Re: Insurance Question

To: vintage-race@autox.TEAM.net
Subject: Re: Insurance Question
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:30:28 PST
I agree.  I have never seen this on a group health plan.  I definitely
saw something on my life policy application, but the exclusion has
expired.  I guess the people who are in difficulty are the self
employed, or those working for real cheapskate companies.  If you're
applying for private medical coverage, an insurance company will either
"rate" you, or turn you down if they think you're too great a risk.  As
long as you're not a self employed small plane pilot, salvage diver, or
put out oil rig fires for a living, you should be able to get insurance.