Re: traffic cops; no LBC whatsoever

Subject: Re: traffic cops; no LBC whatsoever
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:33:24 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott A. Roberts wrote:

>>The US is no longer even in the top 10 for violent crime rate among
>>industrialized nations, while last I heard it was almost 3 times higher
>
> for
>
>>England and Wales ...
>

> Please remind me again which country allows private ownership of firearms,
> and which has some excessive prohibitions to said ownership?

Actually, it would be amusing if it weren't so sad. We now have 37 states that
allow concealed carry firearms. Oddly enough, those states have lower violent
crime rates than those that restrict firearms carry.

No wild west, no road rage, no chaos in the streets.

For the real numbers, I invite you to the following page
http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=18