RE: traffic cops; no LBC whatsoever

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: traffic cops; no LBC whatsoever
From: JMcmahon@ICTGROUP.COM
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:59:27 -0500
I was going out New Years night with my wife and daughter and got stopped
for doing 30 in a 25.  My wife, because we never get stopped, decided to get
out of the car and go back to the cop.  He proceeded to jump out of his car
pulling his gun on her.  Needless to say, my daughter and wife were so upset
it ruined NY's for us although I didn't get a ticket...I played the g card
on the cop.  Guilt sometimes works wonders.

It is a sad commentary on the state of affairs in the US when those
who have been empowered to "protect and serve" feel inclined to draw
their weapon if I so much as open the door of my car after being
stopped.