Re: traffic cops; no LBC whatsoever

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com, peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: traffic cops; no LBC whatsoever
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:58:10 EST
    Haven't posted in over a year but this hits my hot button also....... If
your pulled over, just do as your told and be polite. Yes, there are " wack "
law enforcement people as there are "wack " LBC owners. But I am certain there
will be no benefit gained by being confrontational. The officer needs to make
sure his safety is not compromised and that is not unreasonable. And no I am
not in law enforcement, but I am thankful everyday there are people willing to
take on that responsibility.

                                                       Dave