Re:Car shows- slight rant

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Car shows- slight rant
From: "Randy Joles" <RJoles@pakoinc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 07:48:18 -0400 com>
Dave,

            Apparently there was some confusion at the show Sunday.
They had 15 or 16 'no-shows' and ran out of space since they were
keeping the spaces open for the pre-registered.  I don't think there was
any intent to exclude anyone, they just wanted to keep spaces open for
those who had already paid.  Yes, I can understand if something comes up
and you can't make it to the show, but I think that the number of
'no-shows' was excessive.  Anyway, I'm sure that with space allowing,
everyone would have been welcome.  Heck, they even let me in with my '75
Spit (yes, I admit it - Mine was the one with the rust, holes, ripped
top, umbrella handle holding up the bonnet). Shows are for getting
together and sharing our LBC experiences.  Perfect cars are not a
requirement!  Anyway, join North Coast Triumph Association for our fall
show in September at our new location - the Packard Museum in Warren,
OH.  I can guarantee you won't be turned away!

Randy Joles

http://www.NCTAWeb.com <http://www.nctaweb.com/>